Is Natural Light beer bad for you?
Natural Light beer is a fat-free and cholesterol free beverage. While the beer is fat free, it should still be consumed in moderation due to its alcohol and calorie content. Excess calorie intake from beverages such as Natural Light can lead to unwanted weight gain and body fat deposits.
What beer is closest to natural light?
5 Cheap Beers That Will Make You Forget About Natty Light
- Narragansett Lager. PIN IT. Photo courtesy of Tilt Classic Arcade and Ale House on Facebook. …
- Trader Joe’s Mission Street IPA. PIN IT. …
- Coors Light. PIN IT. …
- Trader Jose’s Dark Lager. PIN IT. …
- Trader Joe’s Josephsbrau Prost. PIN IT.
What is the strongest light beer?
Which light beer has the highest alcohol content?
- 1 | Beck’s Light. ( 64 cal, 3.8% alcohol, 140.4 cal/alcohol oz)
- 2 | Milwaukee’s Best Light. ( 98 cal, 4.5% alcohol, 181.5 cal/alcohol oz)
- 3 | Natural Light. ( …
- 4 | Miller Genuine Draft 64.
- 5 | Miller Lite.
- 6 | Aspen Edge.
- 7 | Budweiser Select.
- 8 | Michelob Ultra.
Do light beers have less alcohol?
Because the alcohol content contributes the majority of calories in beer, light beers are almost always lower in alcohol than their comparable full-calorie, full-strength variants on a similar style. As a reference, alcohol contains 7 calories per gram, and carbohydrates contain 4 calories per gram.
How many Bud Lights does it take to be drunk?
How Many Bud Lights to Get Drunk? It takes 7-8 Bud Light cans (8oz) for a 190 pound man to get legally drunk in 1 hour, and 8-9 in 2 hours. For women, it would take 5 to 6 Bud Lights in 1 hour. For a 12oz Bud Light bottle, it takes 5 Bud Lights, for a 190 pound man, to get legally drunk in 1 hour.