Is Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay dry or sweet?
This wine is incredibly lush and viscous with sweet richness and buttercream feel that is balanced by Sonoma-Cutrer’s classic crisp acidity. Fruit flavors of bright peach, pear and apricot mingle with notes of brown sugar and pure honey.
What does Sonoma-Cutrer taste like?
Int’l Wine Cellar-Sonoma Coast, CA- Flavors of lemon, apple, pear, pineapple and cantaloupe – the full array of Sonoma’s cornucopia of fruit, join a nutty, spicy, lightly oak profile that stakes out a unique territory sure to please those who love Chardonnay.
Is Sonoma-Cutrer chardonnay buttery?
Sonoma-Cutrer, another longtime poll favorite known for buttery Chardonnays, slipped from number three last year to 16 this year.
What is the most buttery Chardonnay?
Best Buttery Chardonnay
- Melt Chardonnay. 4 out of 5 stars. …
- Simi Chardonnay. 4.6 out of 5 stars. …
- Vendange Chardonnay. 4.5 out of 5 stars. …
- Au Bon Climat Chardonnay S Barbara. 4.1 out of 5 stars. …
- Cambria Chardonnay Katherine’s Vineyard. …
- Ferrari-Carano Chardonnay Reserve. …
- Bonterra Chardonnay. …
- Neyers Chardonnay Carneros.
What is a good bottle of Chardonnay?
Take a trip around the world with this list of the best chardonnays to drink right now.
- Best Overall: 2018 Benovia Chardonnay Russian River. …
- Best Under $20: 2019 Avalon Chardonnay. …
- Best Under $50: 2018 Flora Springs Family Select Chardonnay. …
- Best Under $100: 2017 Maison Champy Pernand-Vergelesses En Caradeux Premier Cru.
How many calories are in a bottle of Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay?
Sonoma-Cutrer – United States
|Sonoma-Cutrer Vinyards The Cutrer Chardonnay (14% Alcohol by volume) 5 oz Serving Size|
Is Sonoma-Cutrer unoaked?
Sonoma-Cutrer’s Russian River Ranches Chardonnay is an example of restrained oak, allowing assertive acidity to balance minimal creaminess.
What type of wine is Sonoma-Cutrer?
Sonoma‑Cutrer Rose’ of Pinot Noir Wine.