Who is the target market for craft beer?
The target audience for a microbrewery is usually upscale, well-educated and more interested in flavor than quantity.
What is the most popular craft beer?
Best in Beer Readers’ Choice: Top 50 Beers of 2020
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (2)
- Bell’s Brewery Two Hearted IPA (1)
- Russian River Pliny the Elder IIPA (3)
- Guinness Extra Stout (11)
- Allagash White (8)
- Brasserie Dupont Saison Dupont (6)
- Founders All Day IPA (10)
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (14)
Who consumes craft beer?
The age group of craft beer drinkers most likely to drink craft beer weekly in the United States were 35 to 44 year olds. In 2019, 52 percent of craft beer drinkers within that age range stated that they drank the beverage weekly.
What is the #1 selling beer in the world?
1. Snow. Snow is the best-selling brand of beer in the world, yet many people will probably never have heard of it. This brand is sold mostly in China, with 101 million hectares being sold in 2017 alone.
Where is craft beer most popular?
Today, California has the most craft breweries of any state in the US with over 840 craft breweries as of 2018.