What kind of wine goes with fruit?
Important Pairing Tips
|Strawberries, raspberries, fraises de bois, white peaches, apricots or apples||Bourgueil|
|Pears, plums, dried fruit||Bordeaux|
|Apples, pears, peaches||Cabernet|
|Seedless grapes, peaches, lady apples, blueberries||Champagne|
What fruits go with red wine?
“Red Wine and Fruit
Red wines range from light and juicy to dense and earthy, as can the range of fruits that can be paired with them. Among the best fruits to pair with a lighter red are berries and bananas, while darker, heavier reds lend themselves to dried mixed fruits including figs and even mixed raisins.
What drink goes well with fruit?
If you aren’t sure where to begin, here are 10 alcohol and fruit recipes to start with.
- Pineapple + Rum. princeofpoptart. …
- Coconut + Rum. themaidenlane. …
- Mango + Champagne. Instagram. …
- Watermelon + Beer. waterka92. …
- Strawberries + Vodka. daria_michele. …
- Raspberries + Champagne. socialconceptions. …
- Oranges + Brandy. …
- Peaches + Bourbon.
What fruit goes well with wine and cheese?
|Type of Cheese||Fruit Pairings|
|Bleu||Pears, figs, blackberries|
|Brie||Pears, plums, apples, strawberries|
|Cream cheese||Raspberries, kiwis, strawberries|
What vegetables go with red wine?
Pair dark, leafy greens like spinach or chard with light reds such as Gamay; greens make full-bodied reds too astringent. Match mushrooms, lentils, miso and other earthy ingredients with an earthy red like Pinot Noir.
How do you pair wine with fruit?
How to Pair Fruit Wines and Food with Delicious Results
- Pair peach wine with smoky or spicy foods. A true gourmet experience is about building a superlative flavor profile via contrast. …
- Enjoy Apple wine with blue cheese, apple pie, or pancakes. …
- Drink blueberry wine while noshing on cheesecake.
Does Apple go with red wine?
“With fresh-cut apples and cheese, I’d choose an earthy Pinot Noir from Oregon or Burgundy like the 2015 Domaine Drouhin Pinot Noir, with a silky texture and red fruits that blend with both the crisp and rich flavors,” McCaffrey says.