What are the major types of liquor?
Among the many distilled spirits available, there are just six base liquors: brandy, gin, rum, tequila, vodka, and whiskey. While distilled using similar methods, each is unique in flavor, and there are distinct styles within each category.
Which type of alcohol is best?
When it comes to a healthier alcohol, red wine is top of the list. Red wine contains antioxidants, which can protect your cells from damage, and polyphenols, which can promote heart health. White wine and rose contain those too, just in smaller quantities.
What is the strongest alcoholic drink?
Here are 14 of the strongest liquors in the world.
- Spirytus Vodka. Proof: 192 (96% alcohol by volume) …
- Everclear 190. Proof: 190 (95% alcohol by volume) …
- Golden Grain 190. …
- Bruichladdich X4 Quadrupled Whiskey. …
- Hapsburg Absinthe X.C. …
- Pincer Shanghai Strength. …
- Balkan 176 Vodka. …
- Sunset Very Strong Rum.
What is the best tasting hard liquor?
Best Tasting Liquors in the US
- Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
- Grey Goose Vodka.
- Don Julio Blanco.
- Smirnoff Peach.
- Hennessy V.C Cognac.
- Absolut Citron.
- Jack Daniel’s Old No.7 Tennessee Whisky.
- Bacardi Limón.